- This website is operated by Jasper. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Jasper. Jasper offers this website, including all the information, tools and services available to you on this site, the user is conditioned to the acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notifications set forth herein.
- By visiting our site, pa r ticipas in our "Service" and agree to the following terms and conditions ( "Terms of Service", "Terms"), including all additional terms and conditions to you what are referred to herein and / or available through hyperlinks. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including if I limit users who are browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and / or content contributors.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you are accepting the Terms of Service. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the website or use any of the services. If the Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools that are added to the current website will also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the updated version of the Terms of Service, at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of the Terms of Service by posting updates and / or changes on our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically to verify changes. Your continued use or access to the website after the publication of any changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
SECTION 1 - TERMS OF THE WEBSITE
- By using this site, you declare that you are at least of legal age in your state or province of residence, or that you are of legal age in your state or province of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your dependents minors use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any law in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
- You must not transmit worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The breach or violation of any of these Terms will result in the immediate cessation of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, for any reason and at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including your credit card information), can be transferred without encryption and involve (a) transmissions through various networks; and (b) changes to fit or adapt to the technical requirements of network or device connection.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express permission by written from us.
- The titles used in this agreement are included for convenience only and do not limit or affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, EXHAUSTVITY AND CURRENT INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for decision-making without consulting. Any dependence on the subject of this site is at your own risk.
SECTION 4 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and be subject to return or exchange according to our return policy only.
- We have made the effort to show the colors and images of our products, in the store, as accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will display colors exactly.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right based on each case. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of the products or services we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer of product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of the products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you meets your expectations, or that any error in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 5 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide access to third-party tools that we do not monitor and over which we have no control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "according to availability" without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any support. We will not have any responsibility derived from or related to your use of tools provided by third parties.
- Any use you make of the optional tools offered through the site at your own risk and discretion and you must ensure that you are familiar and approve the terms under which these tools are provided by the third party provider (s).
- It is also possible that, in the future, we will offer you new services and / or features through the website (including the launch of new tools and resources). These new features and / or services will also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 6 - THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include material from third parties.
- Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and do not guarantee or have any obligation or responsibility for any third party material or websites , or any third party material, products or services.
- We are not responsible for any damages or damages related to the acquisition or use of goods, services, resources, contents, or any other transaction made in connection with third party websites. Please carefully review the policies and practices of third parties and make sure you understand them before participating in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
SECTION 7 - USER COMMENTS, RECEIPT AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific presentations (for example, participation in competitions) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by mail , or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute , translate or use by any means comments you have sent us. We do not have or will have any obligation (1) to keep any comments confidential; (2) to pay compensation for comments; or (3) respond to comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or property rights. Likewise, you accept that your comments do not contain defamatory or illegal, abusive or obscene material, or contain computer viruses or other malware that could, in any way, affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You cannot use a false email address, use another identity that is not legitimate, or deceive third parties or us as to the origin of your comments. You are solely responsible for the comments you make and their accuracy. We are not responsible and assume no obligation with respect to comments posted by you or any third party.
SECTION 8 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 9 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- From time to time there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping costs, transit time and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without notice (even after you have sent your order).
- We do not assume any obligation to update, correct or clarify the information on the Service or on any related website, including, without limitation, price information, except when required by law. No updated specification or update date applied on the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 10 - PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, the use of the site or its content is prohibited : (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) to ask others to perform or participate in illegal acts; (c) to violate any regulation, rules, international, federal, provincial or state laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe or violate the intellectual property right of us or third parties; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, malign, discredit, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) to present false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that is or may be used in any way that may compromise the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other sites or the Internet; (h) to collect or track personal information of others; (i) to generate spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security elements of the Service or any related website, other sites or the Internet. We reserve the right to suspend the use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited use items.
SECTION 11 - EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee or guarantee that the use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- We do not guarantee that the results that can be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time without notice.
You expressly agree that the use of, or the possibility of using, the service is at your own risk. The service and all products and services provided through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided "as is" and "as available" for use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, marketable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time without notice.
- Under no circumstances will Jasper, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any damage, loss, claim, or direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages. of any kind, including, without limitation, loss of benefits, loss of income , loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damage, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, as a result of the use of any of the services or products purchased through the service, or for any other claim related in any way to the use of the service or any product, including but not limited to, any error or omission in any content , or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any r content (or product) published, transmitted, or made available through the service, even if your possibility is notified. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 12 - INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jasper and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, dealers, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, for any claim or claim, including reasonable fees for attorneys, made by any third party because of or as a result of your breach of the Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate as a reference, or the violation of any law or the rights of or third party.
SECTION 13 - DIVISIBILITY
- In the event that it is determined that any provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision will, however, be effective in obtaining the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and the non-enforceable part shall be deemed separate from These Terms of Service, such determination will not affect the validity of enforceability of the remaining provisions.
SECTION 14 - RESCISION
- The obligations and responsibilities of the parties that have incurred prior to the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you stop using our site.
- If in our judgment, you fail, or suspect that you have failed, in compliance with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain responsible for all amounts owed up to including termination date; and / or consequently we can deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 15 - COMPLETE AGREEMENT
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and the policies or rules of operation published by us on this site or with respect to the service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern the use of the Service and supersede any previous or contemporary agreements, communications and proposals. , whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous version of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms of Service will not be interpreted against the drafting group.
SECTION 16 - LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreement in which we provide you with services will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Argentina.
SECTION 17 - CHANGES IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically to verify changes. The continued use of or access to our website or the Service after the publication of any change in these Terms of Service implies acceptance of such changes.
SECTION 18 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org